Sunday, June 21, 2009

Getting Organized

It's funny how much better and 'together' you can feel after a bit of organizing. Within the last few months I have got a new laptop and Smartphone, and with them, I made an effort to set everything up just as I want it. On top of this, I've cleared out old emails from all my email accounts, and re-organized the folders on my computers, and cleaned my desk at work.
I know this makes me sound really anal (which I kind of am...) but I find when the things in my life are clean and updated, I feel happier, more organized, and in control of all things Danielle. For me, it only takes a few of things to get out of hand, and life starts to feel like it's running away from me. If you feel like things are spiralling out of control lately, take an hour or two to re-organize the things you use regularly, and you will be ready to face the world again.

No comments:

Post a Comment