Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Trenchcoats...and Uni-boobs

First off, sorry for the lack of recent posts, but my computer at home has been on the fritz. Thanks for all the comments as of late, I love hearing your ideas and it helps to keep the new content flowing! I am in the process of buying a new laptop, but trying to hold off for as long as possible, so I can buy other, things like clothes, shoes, bags, etc.
Today it rained in TO (surprise surprise) and I sported my trench to work. As I was tying it up over my bulky, loose-fitting sweater, I noticed that I had a major uni-boob situation going on. Well, more like the entire front of me was one big bulge. Awesome. As I walked to work (self-conscious of my new-found look) I noticed that a lot of girls had the same issue with their trenches. I ask of you two things - 1) Please try to save yourself from this horrible phenomenon that is sweeping downtown TO and 2) Could someone please recommend a brand or style of trench or spring coat that doesn't do this? Or maybe I should just slim down a bit...hmmm...it's so much easier to buy a new coat!

1 comment:

  1. Try a single-breasted option... usually gives off less of the uni-boob.

    ReplyDelete