Thursday, April 23, 2009

ANTM

So I'm medium-obsessed with America's Next Top Model. I admit it, even though I normally shun reality show. I also will be the first to admit that Tyra Banks (the super-model turned TV host) seems crazier each season (for any of you who don't follow the show, I encourage you to watch 10 minutes of one episode to see this). I feel a bit frustrated for her - it's as if she's trying so hard to prove that she's still a model, and still one of the best at that. The sad part is she's trying to prove it to women half her age, half her size, and with their whole careers in front of them. I give her credit for all her successes, but maybe she should accept that she's no longer a supermodel, and stop striking poses on the show every 2 minutes (she seriously does this, usually mid-sentence). Just a suggestion.
For those fellow ANTM followers; my life has improved dramatically since Natalie was booted last night. For me, she symbolized every tall, hot, bitchy girl who's ever been horrible to me. Seeing her kicked off was like revenge for all the dirty looks and mean words over my adolescent years (not that I'm bitter or anything...).

1 comment:

  1. I thought the exact same thing! she was a total snot!..poor her for having to do a photo shoot in a "poor neighorhood"

    ReplyDelete