Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm Tired

I have been feeling so sluggish and crappy lately. Things in my life are going well and there's really nothing to feel bad or down about, but my body just doesn't seem to get that. I think back over the past month and there has been a lot of booze and junk food involved, with little veggies or exercise. As a result of this unhealthy lifestyle I have gained a few pounds recently as well - which leads me to feel even worse and then eat more junk food.
Hmmmm I might be on to something. To sum up, I'm fatter, slower, grumpier and may have developed scurvy. Awesome.
Tonight I stocked up on healthy food - spinach, proteins, fruits, healthy snacks. I went to the gym tonight and yesterday so I hope I'm on to something. Oh, and I've decided to go on a semi-detox (I know I will never fully commit to NO alcohol - my social life just revolves around drinks too much...), so I'm strictly limiting the amount of drinks I have. I'll let you know how it goes - anything has to be better than how I'm feeling now.

No comments:

Post a Comment