Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mama's Boy

How close should a guy be with his mother? I don't want someone who hates his family or only speaks to his parents on holidays, but I don't want to be the second woman in my guy's life forever. An ex of mine was creepily close with his mom. He complimented her on her clothes without even taking a 2-second look at me (the nerve!) and talked about qualities he looked for in a woman, because they were traits shared by his mom. Believe it or not, he even told me that his affinity for large busts was because his mom was big chested. Ew. Not only is that pretty gross but since when does a guy need to explain their desire for a Double-D girl??
I know a lot of great guys who have healthy relationships with their mothers, my brother being one of them. Closeness between a guy and his mom is a great thing, but there are a lot of great women out there who I'm already competing with, I'm not looking to add another to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment