Wednesday, November 11, 2009

He's The One

Girls are always wondering if a guy is 'The One'. This pressure is escalated by countless attached women claiming they 'just knew' on their first date or within a certain (short) time-frame. The few times I thought I could foresee a future with someone, I was super off the mark. In one situation, I went out with a guy two times, felt like we had a great connection and it was someone I could really see myself with. About a month later I realized he was totally leading me on and not really that interested. It had become (or always was) a text-only relationship. Another guy I dated seemed to have all the qualities I wanted in someone, looked great on paper, until I learned that he had a few additional qualities I didn't want (a brutally snobby attitude...).
I'm not that stressed about knowing whether someone is the right person for me - based on my luck so far, it's probably a good thing if I'm unsure at this point!

No comments:

Post a Comment