Sunday, November 8, 2009

White Pants

An ex of mine had a girl roommate who he claimed he was only friends with. She was always really nice to me, and I am pretty positive there was nothing more between them. One night I went over to his place and his female roomie was wearing white, semi-translucent cargo pants (I know, sounds bad but at the time they were pretty cool), which were especially fitted in the butt. They looked good - I will give her that - she had a great body, helped by the fact that she was a university athlete. My ex commented more than once about how great her behind looked at the time (not to me but I was obviously within earshot) and of course I became jealous. I should be mad about him making sexual comments about another girl in my company, but instead what I am upset about is the fact that I took the bait and wore a pair of my own fitted white yoga pants the next day. Not only did I look pathetic for trying so hard to get his attention and approval, but when I'm honest with myself, I know I didn't look near as good as she did. I should have stayed confident, ditched him (obviously) and rocked my look with my regular jeans and a full dose of confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment