Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fresh Prince

On the weekend I was lucky enough to catch back-to-back episodes of The Fresh Prince of Belair. I forgot how much I loved that show. One of the episodes I saw was when Will first starts dating Lisa (who he ends up dating seriously). Although I had many chuckles at Will's antics, there was an annoying part to this one show where he kept freaking out about everything to do with Lisa. He was scared she wouldn't like him for something he said, they would resolve it, and then he would be scared to call her again the next day because of something else. I know I'm not explaining this well (apologies) but I got frustrated with his craziness. Then I realized that's exactly what girls do!! We stress ourselves out, ask the guys dumb questions like "do you like me?" when the answer is so obvious, and think that one small thing that happens will be the end of the relationship and the world in general. It was so frustrating to watch it when I knew that it was no big deal at all. Totally made me realize how annoying I must be to my friends and BF. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment