Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What You Should Do

I read a great quote by a really cool author yesterday and wanted to pass it along:
"How do you boost self-discipline? Do the things you know you should do but don't feel like doing!"
How obvious is that? But I totally need to hear that. I can't even tell you how often I don't go to the gym, don't read those books I wanted to, or eat something that is not only bad for me, but makes me feel horrible later. I believe that going that extra step to actually DO what you know you should (and want to) do makes the difference in life. Everyone must have their wild, irresponsible moments, but if you can do more of what you know you should do I'm certain you will feel better about yourself. I'm really trying to take this to heart, and may even track my successes (and failures) via this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment