Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Work BF is Cheating

These days we work long hours and are connected to the office even when we're at home, on a date or vacationing. Because of this our generation is ultra familiar with the phenomenon of 'work relationships'. Most girls I know have a work BF that they are really close to - they develop a tight relationship eerily similar to that of a real BF, minus the obviously important sexual side of things. My latest work BF hasn't been around as much lately, what with busy schedules, other co-workers and different project assignments. It actually hurts a bit, almost the same as if my real BF was interested in another girl or couldn't find the time to hang out with me. Sometimes I have to remind myself that this is not in fact my BF, my future husband or even that close of a friend, when work is removed from the equation. He can spend his time with whomever he chooses, and it's probably for the best if our work relationship is halted - the best for our jobs, our real relationships and my sanity.

1 comment:

  1. It's probably best that you're work bf hasn't been around that much. You wouldn't want your REAL bf to get jealous now would you?

    ReplyDelete