Sunday, December 5, 2010

Looking Good

I have wavered on this as of late but I keep reminding myself how important it is to ensure I look good when I leave the house. I'm not talking about spending hours doing my make-up for a quick trip to Rabba, but you never know who you'll run into when you're out and about. I always seem to run into an ex or stand next to a hot guy on the subway when I have no make-up on and I'm wearing my worst pair of jeans. Impromptu after work drinks or last-minute dates always happen on the days I chose to forgo a shower and my hair's a greasy disaster.
I love sweat pants and I happily go out shopping in them. But from now on I'm going to ensure they're cute, flattering sweats, and not my men's size x-small from Wal-mart. Maybe it's a bit of extra mascara or some lip gloss, but when I do run into Mr. Right I want to make sure I can grab his attention - in a positive way!

No comments:

Post a Comment