Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wow...

I totally didn't think about that. That's me, post-clearing my computer of old pictures. My last computer died on me a few months ago, and I'm just disposing of it now. It was easy to move my resume, cover letters and the few other documents I had onto my new computer. But looking through my pictures I feel torn between my old life and the one I'm currently living. I love my BF and the life I have now, but reliving the details of previous relationships through pictures is tough on the heart. Not to mention I now have little (or no) reason to keep those pictures. It's like throwing away several ground-breaking, important relationships, as well as a good chunk of me, without a second thought.
On the plus side, viewing a slideshow of pictures that document the past 7 years of your life is a great way to determine your best hair colour.

1 comment:

  1. I just went through all of my old facebook albums...lame I know. Thanks for being my friend when I first moved here :)

    ReplyDelete