Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's Warm Outside!

When the weather starts to warm up I feel like the single life is the way to go. Everyone comes out of their hibernating states and people are dressing more attractively (think leather jackets and blazers instead of down coats and toques), making the casual 'bump into' way more likely to happen. Think about those nights after work in the winter when you're supposed to go out with friends or meet a date, and you can't be bothered to trudge through the blizzard that's happening outside your office. Now reconsider that on a warm night where all you have to do is throw on a sweater and you can even wear your pumps! Girls, I know you feel me on this. Meeting up for drinks at a chic place in your Uggs or Wellies just isn't the same.
And it goes without saying that warmer weather = increased construction = more construction workers. Hot.
Obviously a few weeks of pre-mature spring weather isn't worth a break-up, but I think things are looking up for the single peeps out there.

2 comments:

  1. I heart your blog...a refreshing pick me up. Although I do have to say it's nice to go into hibernation with someone in the winter and be free in the spring/summer. I'm free all year round though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i 'like' this post!! - martina

    ReplyDelete