Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Last Resort

The other night I was at the subway station after work, walking down the quieter-than-usual platform, when I noticed a cute guy standing alone. He was travelling the opposite direction to me, and I'm not someone to start convos with random men, so our encounter ended before it began. He was around 5'8" if I'm being generous, and he had shaved his obviously receding hair. Not so appealing? Nonetheless he was well-dressed and had a cute face. What struck me at that moment was that I check out guys who are supposedly bottom-of-the-barrel to other women. Most women refuse to even meet men who are under a certain height, maybe 5'10" (I'm short so I have a reverse height requirement) and a full head of hair usually tops the requirements list.
I figure if I'm back on the market in the future I should have no problem meeting someone who meets MY requirements, since all other women are shooing those same guys away.

No comments:

Post a Comment