Thursday, February 10, 2011

Toothbrush SOS

It is too presumptuous to bring my toothbrush with me the first time I visit a guy's house? Yes yes I know it seems like a no-brainer question, but there is more to this question.
First of all, we've been out more than a couple of times, so he's far from random. Secondly, although he's never stayed over, he has been at my place until the wee hours, and I have considered inviting him to stay. Then there's the fact that regardless of who I'm visiting or where I am, it's crazy cold out, and who really feels like walking to the subway at 1am in mid-February?
I think I'll take it...but not tell him. If I get an invite to stay I'll conveniently have it with me, but if not I don't appear to be a crazy. Just when do things get to the point where it's accepted and understood you're going to stay over?

No comments:

Post a Comment