Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sign-up

This weekend is a free sign-up weekend on a popular online dating site. I presume that you sign-up for free, get to experience and enjoy the site for the weekend, and then in order to continue contacting people you have to pay for a month or more. I really like the idea of the essentially no-risk sign-up promotion and I think people should take advantage of these offers more freely. You avoid (most of) the sleaziness of a free site while not paying until you're sure you are impressed.

Anyone who wants to take advantage of this latest offer, please let me know - I'd love to help support you when the time comes to pay, in exchange for allowing me to follow your dating ups and downs. Not only will this make great book material but I'll be able to turn the experience into great advice for women around the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment