Thursday, July 1, 2010

SOS

Last week I watched an episode of my favourite wedding show, Wedding SOS where the bride's main goal was to keep her groom from straying before the wedding. I'm pretty sure if your main focus prior to your wedding day is not flowers, decorations, vows or the reception but your groom cheating or not showing up - there's a problem!
In this case the groom did not stray (probably because he was under 24-hour surveillance) but I'm wondering what their marriage is going to be like. I am not married, but I think I'm correct in believing that trust and commitment do not automatically occur once the vows are recited. I also don't think I'm wrong in assuming that their marriage will be one filled with worried stomach aches and horrible scenario building...at least for the wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment