Friday, March 4, 2011

Online Dating

As I'm preparing to dive into the world of online dating I've been pleasantly surprised to find out most of my friends are ready and willing to share stories and advice from their experiences on the world wide web. Some stories are good, many are bad, and all are helpful.
I just couldn't pass up the following message though - below is the actual text from a message that a friend received on a free site:
Hey girl, I don’t know how you did this, but you have me absolutely stumped. I glanced over your profile and you tilted my head you are absolutely beautiful baby girl.
I mean, I hope I not being to forward. I don’t want take any chances on ruining something as great as you look and read. Girl. I mean you got me stumped on why you single. I would have a ring on that finger a long time ago. I mean it baby girl, I mean something like you belongs on a dance floor getting twirled
You should be made to feel something special. I don’t know what you been dealing with but a gorges face like yours need to feel something special. I mean it you are beautiful baby girl. Wow
More about me. Hard working guy who just wants to make something like you know she’s number one and give you something they talk about in books. I can’t give you anything perfect because I am not yet, but neither are you. So what do I got to do to walk into gal’s life like yours just let me know

14 comments:

  1. Haha all valid comments. I think I had nightmares about this post the first time I read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (camille) well, I had someone write me and open with 'I have a small penis, want to go out?' ...probably the best line in 2 years

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you want to read something funny...
    http://www.plentyoffish.com/member17569498.htm

    get to the part where he lists good, sensational and bad qualities... i actually cant take it. I was in hysterics.

    P.S. Only contact me if you never drink or rarely drink (like drink less than once a month and never get drunk). Also, I can accept people who believe to be ugly, because everyone deserves a fair chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks relationships and dating tips

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good. voyance tel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am usually to running a blog and i actually recognize your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your website and keep checking for new information. browse around this website

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! נערות ליווי ברמת גן

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    application de Branchement france

    ReplyDelete
  9. Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one.
    Site de Rencontre Exclusif

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job! AdultFriendFinder.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I surely didn’t understand that. Learnt a thing new today! Thanks for that. why not look here

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have you tried twitterfeed on your blog, i think it would be cool.**~.. visit the site

    ReplyDelete