Monday, March 14, 2011

Online Dating: Part Deux

In case his first message wasn't funny enough, he decided to seal the deal and send a follow-up message to my friend. You'll remember from the first message (see "Online Dating") that he was more than a little interested in her. Well, he's persistent, although the tone changes a bit with this message. I will confirm that it was unprovoked - my friend did not respond to his first message, he came up with this beauty all on his own:

I don't know if you appreciate honesty, I just wanted to let you know I
am a for sure thing, I don't want to be rude; I mean I just wanted to
let you know that, Lol. I mean why don't we just hook up for A couple of
great evenings eating some good food, some great cooked food, some great
movies, some great sex, I mean I like to enjoy a beautiful girl just
like the next guy. In all reality, you're going to sleep with other
people and so am I. I don't want to enjoy a girls company once I want to
enjoy it as long as it lasts. Am I going to be totally faithful, no I am
not? A nice dinner some great sex and some great laughs, I mean right
now in my life the way it's going, I have a lot to accomplish, I want
date but, I want to have fun and I really don't see the point in waiting
time. I am not going to be a guy who's going to lie to you nor do I want
to be rude. Let's face it I had a choice, a night of great sex a dinner
cooked some laughs and someone to cuddle and sleep beside and do that
when we feel like it. Or sleep by ourselves. I would pick the sex and
the good company. I want anything serious right now but I just wanted to
let you know I am a for sure thing one night if you were interested. Did
you want to meet for a coffee and see if there is a connection? Just to
let you know I saw you and just let you know about some possibilities.

The latest update - after being ignored by my friend, he has since closed his account on this particular dating site. The coast is clear for her to move on to bigger and better things.

No comments:

Post a Comment