Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sleepovers

I like to have sleepovers with boys. And we really just sleep. I enjoy the cuddling and the company and the excitement of spending intimate time with someone. Sleepovers are completely accepted behaviour among girls. If I came home the next day saying I had a one-night stand I may get judged, but in this case girls justify it. After all, it's not like I hooked up, and we dismiss the night by saying 'nothing happened'.
We easily brush off the event, but would I do that with someone if I had a BF at home? Absolutely not! So that should go to show that 'something' happens during sleepovers, even if it is just cuddling!
If nothing physical happened, there are still feelings involved, often more than if you just have sex with someone. Sleeping beside someone, cuddling, talking into the wee hours of the night makes you much closer to someone and feels more reminiscent of a real relationship. Those are things people miss when they're single - being hugged, held, and talked to in the morning upon waking up. So 'stuff' did happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment